Sunday, February 1
Life
Its about time I posted again! Heidi and I went out to dinner and a movie last night, kind of a late 1 month anniversary date, and it was so much fun. It got me thinking about how wonderful it is to always have my best friend with me. I'm so grateful to have Heidi as my wife, life has never been better! Last night I was laying in bed thinking of how perfect Heavenly Father's plan for us is, and how we just need to trust him. He knew what was best for me, and what had to happen to bring me home from my mission so I could meet Heidi. At the time I hurt my knee and had to come home, I couldn't understand why it was happening. Why couldn't I finish my mission? Wasn't I doing what I was supposed to be doing? But God had a better view of things and He brought me home to meet my wife. Now I'm so glad He did, and everything I went through seems insignificant. I would have gone through much more to get where I am now! I'm happier than I've ever been and I'm definitely the luckiest guy in the world! I love Heidi more and more every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for that Taylor. It's very true and very important to keep in mind.
Post a Comment