So, Steph suggested I try digital scrapbooking. I always thought I would like it, but I wasn't sure where to do it! Well duh...this whole time photobucket has had it! I had no idea! So here are a few of my tries. It's been fun! They're kinda crazy...but I just see the cutest things so I want to put everything on one page...haha
4 comments:
These are so cute! You're very creative. Oh, and I love the new pic of you on your header. It's cute!
is that a new painting on the bottom? the trees and snow? it's good!
Thats so awesome! I've been digital scrapbooking for a while and I love it, it takes a while to learn all the stuff and I'm not very creative like you are but it is a lot of fun! They are way cute!
You are way better at this than I am!!!! Will you teach me? :)
Post a Comment