2. The aroma of sweet smelling old lady perfume is permanent....no matter what.
3. Ceramic cats are worse than real ones.
4. Grocery shopping is a lot more cost effective if you plan out your meals.
5. Having a washer and dryer doesn't help at all if they're not plugged in.
6. Don't nonchalantly say you "misplaced" your wedding ring in the morning to wake up the hubby...it doesn't make for a stress free day.
7. To avoid getting dirtier from taking a bath, run the jets through the bath tub for the first time before you're in the water.
8. We have not yet won the respect of dolly the perfect poodle.
9. Visit neighbors often...they give you free fruit off their tree.
10. Always bring $20 cash with you incase you need a "free" rock chip repair, otherwise you'll be stranded.
(p.s. a few new pics up on the 365 blog)
7 comments:
Some of these are funny! I'm sad you're not in logan anymore but i'm sure you'll love being close to family!
I love it! Did you find your ring? I sure hope so! Best of luck with Dolly :)
Those are funny Heidi! Good list :)
you don't know how happy it made me to see that you updated your blog :) I love this post! haha you guys are hilarious.
You said don't ask, but I'm going to. What do you mean by "manifest" to garbage???
Heidi I love reading your blog! This is so hilariously cute! I'm glad you are loving life!
Good life lessons. But don't worry... even if you never win the respect of Dolly you can still lead a successful life!
Post a Comment