Me and Tay are just loving are new apartment! For those of you who saw our last apartment....ick! It was TINY, it had cinder block walls, a barbie size kitchen, and gross brown carpet! Well, we just feel like we are livin the high life for sure now! We have a much bigger family room and kitchen, we have nice cream colored carpet, we have a huge jacuzzi, and we actually have somewhere to put our kitchen table! It's in a fabulous nice neighborhood too, it's great! It's the ideal location. Well, like all things, it can't be perfect. As much as we love it, sometimes I gag from looking at too much frill, lace, and pink! Want to see what I mean? As lovely as our apartment is, it was so kindly decorated by the elderly... southern elderly to be exact. They love their pinks, blues, lace, and fake flowers! So we have to live with the decoration of a southern nursing home, but we're still SO happy! We really are. Below I'm making fun of it all, and as you can see, it's quite hilarious! But we both are so grateful to have found this place. It's just what we wanted! Plus some glam :) Here are some details of the glam :)
We took down about 15 pictures featuring things from ballerinas to flowered china sets.
This is what sold our hearts on the apartment. We get our very own custom style of gorgeous pink flowered light switches! Doesn't it just melt your heart?
This is our kitchen window. Oh how it cracks me up!
Don't forget the custom doorknobs...
This is our bedroom. Lovely wallpaper and lace curtains! I wish you could see the texture of the wallpaper...it's so funny!
The dreaded frill of the family room! What do I even do with this???? Ah! (this is the point I usually gag)
Different darling wallpaper in the same area of the house...
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is TOO much. I'm dieing laughing. Ha ha well I am sure you guys will make the place lovely. haha I love it.
haha oh man. I love it. whoever lived there before you guys knew you two oh so well :) hahaha please let me come visit this humble abode in person, ok? I think my favorite is the frill curtains
These are funny pics Heid!
oh my gosh.. ha ha those flowers and all that lace is gorgeous. ;)
Post a Comment