(sorry to make you gag)
Well, it is in the process of being gorgefied. Yes, like "made into gorgeous". It is an official word. But I can't wait to show ya'll! I don't want to show you until it's finished, but i'll clue you in. It has gorgeous deep red colors, my favorite decor I own, and NO lace!
By the way, I should up date for you all about our life. I just got a new job at a Plastic Surgeons office. I love it, to say the least! I work with such fun girls, I like the surgeon, it pays well, AND it has health benefits! Me and Tay couldn't get accepted on our own, hence me getting a new job with benefits. But we feel so blessed to have this job! It seriously is putting like 5 years back onto my life...haha i was always so stressed about money and health insurance with my previous job that I thought I was going to die young. I only had it for like a month, so none of you probably even knew about it. But it was at a podiatry office and I was only getting like 25 hours a week...and I need to get 35-40 hrs. And it didn't offer benefits. So it was a little stressful! But God listens to us, and He had this amazing plan for us. So now i'm working 40 hours a week and life is FABULOUS! Thank you everyone for your prayers.
Tay is loving Weber State! He honestly is like gitty whenever he talks about his classes. He is doing amazing...like his average test score is 98%! My hubby is incredible, I love that about him :) He has also finally had time do to some painting, so he'll be updating his blog soon. ----the icon is on the sidebar if you haven't visited it yet!---
We love living in Layton and are very happy! But we do miss our Logan friends and I miss my job up there :(
That's about all I think...No, we are not always this boring! For instance, tonight i'm having a Biggest Loser party at my parent's house. Is that not the best show ever?! I can't believe they didn't vote tracy off last week! Oh my good heck! What were they thinking? I was in shock. We sucked my brother in law into the show last week, and after it was over he said, "You have made a monster out of me!" haha cause he was so into it.. :) But honestly, the show is just THAT good!
1 comment:
Hooray about your new job! And guess what...a guy in our ward might be on Biggest Loser! They're going to let him know soon if he got picked. I've never watched it, but if he goes on, I just might have to check it out :)
And I'm thrilled to see your new window-do!
Post a Comment