Lately. I've been missing my camera.
Lately. I've been touched by an angel.
Lately. I've been thinking about my Dad.
Lately. I've been working out at the gym.
Lately. I've been inspired by others.
Lately. I've wanted a house.
Lately. I've been begging for some sun.
Lately. My hair has needed some TLC
Lately. I've been thinking about my future.
Lately. I've been trying to figure out my dreams.
Lately. I've wanted a change.
Lately. I've been trying to change. To become a better me.
4 comments:
i fell the same exact way with a lot of these!! change and tlc for my hair is desperately needed. Tomorrow I am getting my hair done, I hope to accomplish all of this in one! Oh and I Love the interior design ideas, they are so beautiful...I just know My husband would never go for them!So if your husband does, what a sport!
Heidi, I think you are beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I hope you have your house someday soon!
You're doing a great job Heid! You have a lot on your plate and things will work out :) You do so much for so many people--thanks for all you do for me!
Heidi--you really have a gift for expressing yourself in words. That was really beautiful. I wish you realized how talented you really are. I love you!!
Mom
P.S. I'm at Steph's house, but this is really from Mom :)
Post a Comment