I think it's official. I have S.A.D. (seasonal affective disorder) I am such a happier and better person to be around when the sunshine is out and the winter is over. I'm loving it! Me and Tay have been pretty busy lately, as usual. We got a calling awhile ago, i'm sure I blogged about it. But if not, we're on the "Temple Committee". We've really enjoyed it so far. It's given us a scheduled time to go every month, and it's been great. It's helped me see the blessings of the temple a lot.
Amidst our busy schedules we were able to get some boarding time in. (Thanks mom and dad!) It was a lot of fun, but I must say..I am such a whimp! I don't know when that changed. I was never a daredevil, but I used to go super fast and try jumps on the way down. This time it was a whole different story! I was going a lot slower and every time I went over a lump of snow my stomach tightened up and I thought I was going to die. Who am I??? It was embarrassing really. But hey, we had a good time!
This weekend I was very productive! It's hard for me to decide what to do on Saturdays. I'm so busy during the week and get no time to relax, that I just want to do NOTHING on the weekend. I mean literally sit my butt on my couch and not move all day....(really, it's nice sometimes. Especially when America's Next Top Model is on) But on the other hand, I have so much to do and so many projects to work on that I want to cram all of that into one day. Can you see my dilemma? Well today I chose to be a productive women. I say woman because I was doing crafts like only a woman can do!
I had several idea's to change up my little apartment, and I finally got around to them. Tell me what ya think! I'm up for some advice. Ya know, if I should change this a little or that a little. Or if the whole thing was a disaster. We're all friends here.
We were in charge of bringing 50 potatoes to ward temple night. I've never seen that many potatoes in my life.
Our new table decor. Sorry for the bad picture, I wish you could see it better. I love green. I love it!
I've been wanting to this project forever. I just took foam from Hobby Lobby and covered in fabric. SO easy! And wahlaa...cute art work.
See this popcorn bowl? Did we ever use it? No. Did I see it's potential? Yes.
When all else fails, add zebra print. I am loving zebra print just like I love green.
I will be finishing this project shortly....
Happy Spring Time!
2 comments:
Heidi these are gorgeous! I love them all :) !!!!! Where did you find that fabric? It's so cute! This is so fun! I love the tree too! And those green foam balls are so spring-y and fun :) !!!
My wife rocks
Post a Comment