Thursday, May 26

10 weeks

Real life is back. I was on maternity leave for 9 weeks, it was lovely. Leah was born at the perfect time! Taylor doesn't start his job for a couple weeks, so we were able to be together as a new little family a lot. Having my own family has been the best thing. I wish maternity leave would last forever though. However, i'm SO glad I just went back part time. And i'm so grateful I was able to just go back part time. Thank you Tay for working and going to school!
This week was my first week back at the plastic surgeons office. It's not very fun working at a place like that right after having a baby... But I just have to remember that I really did just have a baby. And life is okay if I have stretch marks and extra insulation. :)
Leah is growing a lot, but she's still just a little 9 lbs 2 oz. So cute! She's smiling all the time and loves to try to laugh. Right now her laughing is just a cough, it's so funny. She loves to eat her fists and suck on her arm. And she loves her binky! She loves when we "run" her legs and smiles every time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous you guys! I'm glad everything's going good for you.

Marissa And Jesse said...

oh how cute!! who is the lucky babysitter of your cute little Leah!? And yes we still have not gotten together :(

Becky said...

I LOVE this girl!!!! Tell her Hi from Grandma Schmutz :)

Steve said...

She is beyond cute!