Saturday, July 23

As of lately...

Leah has grown a lot lately. Her rolls are getting bigger and more plentiful, i'm loving it! She is giggling and cooing, this tugs at my little heart strings. Honestly..i'm such a mom. I almost cried that first time she truly giggled because I felt such happiness and love that I have her as my baby girl.
She can sit really well in her bumbo. She decided to boycott rolling over. Showed us she can do it at 10 weeks, did it a few times after, but is now working on the army crawl. Is this okay? Hopefully. She sleeps amazingly well at night! For about 9 hours, eats, sleeps again for two hours. It's been bliss. I am crossing my fingers that it lasts!
She has gotten bored with just looking around, and it's fun to see that she's learning and wants to learn more. However.. this puts her into a slightly high maintenance stage. She wants to do more than look around, but she can't do anything else herself yet, so that leaves mom and dad to entertain her!
She is now four months, and I will be posting some more pictures later. But here are some recent-ish ones.

5 comments:

Adri Jacob said...

Heidi could she be any cuter?! oh my goodness she is gorgeous! It really is so fun watching these little babies grow and develop! I love reading your blog and having a friend who is at the exact same stage as I am with being a mom and whatnot! too fun! :)

The Romney Family said...

Heidi, seriously, she is so beautiful! Love seeing these pictures.

The Byrd Family said...

I just can't get enough of her cuteness!!

The Wood Family said...

OH Heidi I wish I could see her EVERY DAY!!!!!!! I LOVE BABY LEAH!!!!!! I seriously, seriously, seriously want you guys to go on a date in SLC and let me babysit!

Abi said...

you probably don't even remember me (i'm megan's old best friend), and it might be slightly creepy that i found your blog BUT your baby is sooo cute. you make the cutest mom ever. i'm very happy for you and totally following your blog now.

www.abinewhouse.blogspot.com

if you want to feel creepy reading my blog too :)