Saturday, February 4

UPDATE--FAR BEHIND

I am so behind in posting! I think Leah was 5 months when I last posted, and
she is now almost 11! I would just skip to the present and start from here, but I really want this blog to document our lives. Unfortunately for you guys, our lives right now consist of Leah. We love it. :) But you all probably get sick of just looking at pictures of her. I totally understand that! But this blog really is for us... so you're outta luck. I am going to try to post some pics and updates clear from back then, and hopefully get caught up.
Again, this is embarrassing, but i'm going to be posting about the summer. In August all the girls in my family took all of the kids to the Utah Church History Museum. I think that's what it was. I had never been there before, but they had a lot of activities for the kids and it was actually a cool place. And it's free :) I'll definitely be s
pending days there with Leah if we're still here when she's older. After the museum we played in the fountains at Gateway. It was fun for me and Rach cause we got to put our babes in their adorable swimsuits! Even though they didn't get wet, we had an excuse for them to wear it!
Addie and Marie walking back to the car. No one told them to do this, they just are cute like that!
For Labor Day weekend we went up to Bear Lake with all of Taylor's family. It was a lot fun! It was our first trip with a baby, and it went surprisingly well. It was much easier that the summer before in Bear Lake. I was dealing with morning sickness.... I would much rather be dealing with a cute baby! I'm sad, we took hardly any pictures. We did get a couple that show off the cute hats that our neighbor made her.
Well that's it for the first post. Sorry it's nothing to exciting. I'm just trying to at least document it!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Oh my goodness, Leah's swimsuit if adorable!! Where did you get it?

The Byrd Family said...

I'm so glad you are doing catch up! I just posted Christmas, so don't feel bad :)

I love those pictures, and look forward to more!!