...Figuring out Life...
Well, this is my very first post! :) I'm way excited about having a blog! So, it's me and Tay's first day at our very own apartment! We have SO much to do and so much stuff to put somewhere....it's so tiny (but cute of course) we can barely fit everything! Luckily, Mom and Heath came up today and helped out so much! We figured out how to fit things and they helped me clean up. So last night, we're all excited to get to our apartment and we were just setting things up. Well, I got out my old lava lamp, and we plugged it in. Well, it wasn't working so we unscrewed the top and the light bulb had burst! And then it started smoking..haha Oh goodness, we almost burnt down our apartment on our first night. I have OH so much to learn. And i'm about to attempt making my first dinner! I'm going to try potato cheesy soup with corn bread. Hopefully nothing will start smoking...Oh, and I met our neighbors today. Um, i'm pretty sure they thought I was the kid of the apartment..haha I introduced myself and said we just got married. And seriously, their smiles disappeared and their jaws dropped. They were in shock that I was the wife! haha it was sorta funny..but made me realize those are the first of many of those reactions. Anyways, hopefully this blog won't always be this boring! But i'll post some pictures of our cute little apartment! p.s. There will soon be adorable decorations all over! :)
1 comment:
I'm so glad we got to come up today (and glad we made it home safely!) I am excited for you guys to get settled. You are going to do great! I love you and I hope your dinner was yummy! Let me know how the job hunt goes!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment