Tuesday, January 20

How to have a good day

Today was a wonderful day. I've been thinking about what made it so great and now I want to share a few little things I did.
First- Always pick spouse over food. I had 15 extra minutes this morning and when faced with the choice of eating breakfast or cuddling with a sleepy wife, I chose the latter.
Second- Take a new path/ get lost.  After class, I took a different bus just to see where it went. I ended up at the bottom of a hill and had a nice refreshing walk home. It gave me a chance to see things from a new angle.
Third- Cook (breakfast)- I got home, jumped on the bed to wake Heidi up, and then whipped up some scrambled eggs and toast for us.
Fourth- After that I made a nice hot mate' and studied for a few hours before work.
So all you have to do is decide to have a good day and then do a few little things to mix it up and enjoy life!

2 comments:

Val said...

Mr. and Mrs. Norton- Just read over the blog and it had me smiling the whole way through! You two are so dang cute! I wish I had an excuse to head to Logan to see this apartment of yours. Way cute blog! Can't wait to see more.

Rachel said...

Tay - I seriously thought the painting of a couch was a real couch! You've got some talent bro :)