Tuesday, January 20

Putting off Goals

I've always been late making my new years resolutions. It takes me forever to actually sit down and think of things I want to accomplish in the coming year. It's so tedious.. But my cousin-in law's blog has the best idea! It's called  project 365. The project is to take a picture every day for the year. It can be anything from a friend to you're favorite pair of shoes. It's just a fun way to remember the little things of life. How fun will it be to look back on little details of your year? Anyway, i'm really excited about this goal! It's one I actually hope to keep. My first picture is, as you can see, some of my necklaces. I absolutely love JEWELRY...what girl doesn't? It's just a fun addition to L-I-F-E.

1 comment:

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

Yay! You'll love it. :) When you make it through your year I'll show where you can have it printed into a nice/cheap book.