Monday, February 9

Health Motivation or Frustration?

So, I've had a goal to eat healthier lately! As if it's going well...haha. I don't eat like horrible, but I definitely could step it up! And I kept putting it off, but then I saw this picture, and i think it was pretty good motivation! It made me laugh so I thought i'd share it. -or is it just frustration because this is our fate? ;) -

2 comments:

Whit Floisand said...

Hey Heidi! I've been waiting to post a comment and this cute blog of yours! Seriously I love looking at! And project 365 is such a fun idea, and something that you will love looking back at. Pretty sure that I laughed when I saw this picture, because I've been trying to eat healthier too but I would have to say this is enough motivation looking at this haha. But I just wanted you to know how cute your blog was, and I miss and love you very much!
-Whitters

Rachel said...

Holy cow! This is even better (or worse?) than I pictured when you described it to me! haha