Tuesday, February 17

TMNT

So we have had this hideous purple chair polluting our bedroom ever since we moved here...
and we figured it was time to get rid of it for good. It came with the rest of our furniture but we didn't have any need or space for it.  So we were faced with a slight problem, how do we rid our newly decorated apartment of this blemish?  We're surrounded by apartment buildings and our car is far too small to take it anywhere.  Sounds like a job for a hero in a half shell.  (For those of you that weren't little boys in the 90's, I'm referring to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles of course.)  So with a little help from Donatello and April, a secret operation was carried out in the dead of night to dispose of the offending piece of furniture.  The following pictures document the mission.

4 comments:

Daynna said...

hahaha oh my gosh I was laughing so hard when I saw this! Man you guys are hilarious! TMNT was probably the best show growing up as a kid :) But so I finally got a google account so I can comment on your blog!! I think I stalk it like every day so be sure to keep it updated! Oh and Taylor, every time I look on here I just look at and envy your paintings. I can't get over how amazing you are! But you guys are awesome and probably one of my favorite couples I know :) I miss you!

Rachel said...

haha this is so funny! You look like you could be a TMNT! nice work Donatello! haha :) You guys should totally go as Donatello and April to your next Halloween party.

The Wood Family said...

Can you send Donatello down here to help us remove of offending furniture? Oh wait...then our apartment would be empty. Nevermind... we'll deal with it! :)

The Byrd Family said...

So I'm curious...where did you take it? To the sewers? Did Bebop and Rocksteady cause you any trouble?