Thursday, April 9

Concerning my wife

Its been quite a while since I've posted anything here (I'm better with my new paint blog), but I felt like saying something.  Heidi is at work and I have work soon.  I'm missing her terribly and wanted to let you all know how amazing she is.  Heidi is exactly what I need, she fits perfectly as my other half, and makes me who I should be.  I know I'll never meet a woman as incredible as her, so I'm eternally grateful that I somehow got her. With her, I can do things that would have been fatally impossible before.  She is so supportive and encouraging, I love it. She loves me for me as strange as that is. I've never been more myself. I'm constantly laughing and I smile every time I see her beautiful face.  I'm still very excited to be able to be with my best friend all of the time, forever.  With her job, and my job and work, we unfortunately don't get to spend enough time together, and its hard. But I'm grateful for all she does and I'll do whatever it takes to support her. She is the biggest miracle and blessing in my life and I love her. She's a wonderful wife :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor you are so sweet! Heidi is a very lucky girl and you are a very lucky guy! You guys really are perfect for eachother!

Rachel said...

I'm glad that she found you. It's so good to see her so happy. Thanks for taking care of my sister. You guys are great together!