Saturday, April 11

A Look at Logan

I love the weekends! I don't have to work, and Taylor usually has one day off. So...that means we get to go on a date! :) We both have been craving sushi lately...weird I know! So there's this sushi place up here that we've been wanting to try. It's called The Black Pearl. It was a fun restaurant and ended up being delicious! Oh, back up! So Taylor wanted to wear a blue button up shirt he really likes. Well, it was pretty wrinkly, so he sprayed some of that...what is it called? Anyway, if you spray it on your clothes, it gets the wrinkles out. So he was spraying the front of his shirt, and asked if I would spray the back....well I started spraying, and then I realized he had been using Febreeze! haha I was laughing so hard.....But then we looked at his shirt, and almost all the wrinkles were gone, haha. He's a genius... accident or not :). So after dinner we decided to walk to down Main Street and window shop. It was really fun to just walk around and talk while finding little unique stores. Here are some pictures of main street...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You two are so cute and Taylor is a genius, accident or not! Love you pictures except for that creepy alley. I pass it at least once a week and I'm not a fan of it's..uh creepiness! Haha. Love you two!

Rachel said...

Cool pics. Your dates sound fun too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Fun! We walk down main street all the time on dates..it's fun just to be able to walk and not do antyhing else. I've never stumbled the jelly belly's! We'll have to look for that one next time we go! great pictures!

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

Hey Lady! Wednesday is all yours. :) Hows Ogden sound? I think we could find some really cool places to shoot. What kind of a look are you going for? (Nature, Urban, Etc) And do you have my #? Call me and we'll work out the details.

435-817-1985

I can't wait!