Thursday, April 16

Create...it's a beautiful thing, really!

I've been wanting to spend my time more wisely lately...and this just inspired me to really start! Everyone has something to share, something to show. Some people are scared to create because they are afraid it's different and strange. But the thing is, if we all created the same thing, it wouldn't be beautiful or unique. So here's my challenge, create things that are YOU! Create things that express you.... any part of you, in any way! Just like this movie says, it doesn't require money or even things to create. It just takes thought. Create a new positive way of looking at the world, create an idea, create a dream. Create your own things in your own way. This in turn, will create YOU! Just a thought...

5 comments:

Daynna said...

Heidi, I'm really glad you posted this... I'm gonna text you :)

JaNae said...

Speaking of creating...I love your blog! I've been wanting to ask you what you use to make such a cute header and your cute little widgets? (If that's what they're called?) I love it...you're so artistic and creative!

Becky said...

Heidi,
I think you are a great example of this to me. I love the things you create--sketches, outfits, songs, --you create beauty!! It inspires me--thank you! I love you

Rosie Boren said...

hey lady I have a blog to. Hope to see you all at the family reunion.

Daynna said...

Hey Heidi Baby, I love ya, but let's get an update on this blog asap, yeah? :)