I am terrible at updating my blog now! I wish I had more exciting things to blog about, but i'll try to say something interesting! Daynna! I can't do it...haha here is my post for you. I will update more later! I'm sorry! I can't write anymore! I'm a loser i know, haha.
2 comments:
haha! This is a great post! I can just imagine you sitting there by your computer wondering what to say, asking Taylor for suggestions and thinking through your day :) I like hearing about the everyday & ordinary! (But I know it is hard to think about what to say! I love you Heid)
haha I have to agree with Rachel that this post is definitely hilarious but... it's CHEATING!!! lol Oh Heid... the responsibilities that come with a blog is to update it frequently with a few details of what you're up to and maybe a picture or two for us blog stalkers (like me) who miss you too much to see your non-updated blog on a frequent basis. haha but I still love you and this post made me laugh quite hard :) Oh and thank you for dedicating your post to me. it made me feel all special :D
Post a Comment