The fun continued when my sister Heather came down from Seattle for the week! It was a blast!!! I finally got to meet little Matthew and see how much Marie has grown. Let me tell ya, these are two cute kids! Marie is so hilarious, she attacks you with adorable "hi's" whenever she sees you, haha it's so funny! She'll see you and be like "HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!" until you say "Hi Marie!" and then she has this sweet little high voice for things like "uh-oh" and other little words. I got a few cute pics of her and Addie playing--see below. Matthew is so fun to be with! His smile melts my heart every time I see it! I can't believe how big he is! My other sister Steph was there, as was the whole family! But she just had a little boy as well, I just posted about both of them, so I won't repeat my self. But Cam and Matthew are only 6 weeks apart, and Matthew is SO much bigger...haha it's so funny. Cam is so tiny still! I think I got some pics that show off his little manliness (is that a word?). He's the best baby in the world, I like haven't heard him ever cry. He just chills out like a little cute dude :)
Cam chillin...
Matthew smiling...
The week went by way too fast, and now we're all back to our regular lives...but with many added memories! Oh, here are some pics of Addie and Marie. I was playing with them outside on the slide..it was so funny! Marie couldn't figure out how do go down without doing the splits....I should've helped her! But it was so dang cute, I had to get pics!!! Here's a little video of them. Marie would just scream at the top of her lungs everytime Addie came down the slide.
2 comments:
I LOVED the movie up i shed a tear or two and i thought it was funny as well. The photos crack me up. I can't believe your callings CRAZY. congrats on being "potty trained" and now you are a big girl.. so excited for you thats a calling i would be scared for but secretly want too.
This movie is so cute! Was Marie screaming out of fear or joy? haha. That was a fun week wasn't it?
Post a Comment