Aren't these pictures loverly???? These are my inspiration to my future house...SUCH a long time away I know, but I just love them! And I can do a few ideas in this apartment. I have been loving interior design lately. It just makes me squeal when I find pics like this!!! I just thought i'd share my new obsession. I am loving wall art, it's gorg! Oh, and take a look at this jewelry holder. Is this just the most incredible thing you've seen??? All you need is a branch!



::don't forget to check out my guy's painting blog; he's amazing and talented::
3 comments:
so cute! stephen made me wall art to go over my couch and a branch for my jewelry. love it!
cool Heid! You should come get a branch from Mom and Dad's yard. And I bet Bonnie could help you get some wal art going :)
Oh I love all of these! Especially the ones with all the squares with a few words on each of them. Love to you and Tay!
Post a Comment