You all know I am the FARTHEST thing from a "gangsta"...haha so far that it's funny! But, that doesn't mean I can act like a gangsta every once in a while. :) I forgot to mention in our previous post that we now are a TWO CAR family! Woo! All through out dating and being engage we both had our own car. We thought it was going to be so lovely to have two cars! But then during our engagement we managed to total two cars. (bummer...) So we were officially a one car family when we got married. It worked out okay, it always worked out somehow. But we were always having to schedule things differently so that it would work. With my new job, we really did need two cars. We were so excited! We could never bring ourselves to buy a second car because we made it work...so we couldn't justify spending a few thousand dollars. (yes, we would only consider buying an old junky!) So we were ecstatic when we had to go car shopping! And we paid in cash, so we got to HOLD all that cash...yeeeaaah baby!
This is us horribly enjoying the cash...bwahah. Okay seriously, i'll stop.
3 comments:
Heidi, how fun! I didn't know you guys had a blog. Just saw your link on Rachel's blog (after just finding her link on Rosie's blog! haha The wonderful, crazy obsession we call blog-surfing). I'm having fun reading through all your old posts.
Woohoo! What car did you get?
That looks cool! You two are loaded :)
Post a Comment