I forgot to blog about our upcoming stardom! I know, how could I forget? Me and Meg were just at home-away-from-home, gateway, doin the usual. We were about to hit our last store when a girl and guy stopped us and asked if they could survey us. By the look of desperation on their faces, I don't think anyone had complied to their request for a while...so we gave them pity and said yes. They asked each of us what our favorite songs and quotes were. After thinking for like 10 minutes and making them wish they hadn't stopped us, we finally came up with answers! It's hard to think on the spot! So we told them some lame thing, and then they said "Okay, the filming is just around the corner". Yes, we were on TV! haha that's anyone's dream, right? Funny thing was, it was for a TEEN show. And here I am with a wedding ring on...
I. AM. SO. LAME.
But I still watch the disney channel, so I guess I fit in pretty good! So we had to stand there and answer more questions. We were by far the most awkward creatures that have ever shown their face! It was quite terrible, haha. But oh so fun. It aired on Halloween night...and we missed it.
i. am. so. lame.
So I expect that you all watched TV20 on halloween night at 10:30, right? How did we look?? :)
After shooting, we kept our Hollywood faces on just for fun.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you missed it! I felt so bad!
Post a Comment