I know it's not the new year yet, but I am so excited to tell you all about my new project. As you know, I'm doing, or rather was doing, a Project 365. I took a picture every day of the year...well a lot of days of the year. I didn't do very well, but I hope to do way better on my next adventure!
I've decided to start on Jan 1st with "Project 365. Make Each Moment a Memory". I'm going to really challenge myself, and really make sure I take a picture that will bring back a memory when I look at it. I hate that there are so many moments in life that you swear you won't forget! And then honestly, looking back you don't always remember the little-wonderful-precious moments of everyday life. So I hope this will help me! The biggest challenge of this???? I repeat the same day over and over again. Wake up early, work way longer that I should, go home, go to bed. So...yeah, will I just take a picture of the scrubs I wear everyday???? No way! With this project, i'm hoping it will make me think twice about what I do everyday after work. I want to truly make sure that every day has at least one specific memory about it.
I can't wait for January 1st so I can start it :)
I guess I should write a little update. Taylor is the champion of school!!! He took the notorious high up Chemistry class this semester, along with microbiology, clinical lab specialist, sociology, and I think one more. And guess what??? He got a 4.0!!! Woot Woot! :) I just had to brag for a second. I told my boss about this. (My boss is the smartest doctor in the world...like insanely smart!) And he was so impressed and said "Wow! He really will go to med-school!" haha kinda sad, but kinda a compliment. Take your pick :)
Like I said, I just work and work. And work. But, I am learning so much! I'm able to be in surgery 3 times a week...and I LOVE it! I'm so blessed to have this job. I've worked way hard to get here, but this is even better than I ever imagined. Yes, it's so stressful and I work way too much. But I have an amazing job that requires that i'm always learning and always being trained for new things. So i'm very grateful!
That's us :) Oh, and here are some pictures with my NEW camera!! Yay! Taylor got it for me for my birthday/christmas. It's so hard to figure out..haha it's not just a simple digital camera. It's like a real one! So I have no idea what i'm doing! But here are some of me fooling around with it. Photographers out there, I need your help!!!
6 comments:
Congrats to Tay on the 4.0. He's always been a smarty pants. I think you are adorable. That's such a fun goal!
i am glad you like your job. that is so important!!!! what camera did you get?? we have the canon rebel xsi.
Rosie
Heidi I love your idea, I think that is so fun!! I want to try it too! Except it sounds like a lot of work because I'm pretty sure I'd forget to do it all the time... Haha but I'm glad work and school are going so well for you guys :) Fun stuff!
Heidi! Glad to hear you two are doing so well! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your new 365. Should be awesome!
The picture of those stairs is amazing?! I mean, seriously, who thinks of taking a picture of their outdoor staircase?!! I love it!!!! It's so artistic
Wow. You are, like, professional. One day when you're not working, I still want you to take a family pic of us.
Oh, and PS, I still love the DARLING stick deco you gave me. I smile every time I look at it.
Post a Comment