Today in church, Taylor just started crackin up...I turned to him and asked him what was so funny. He couldn't talk...I guess cause he would start laughing too hard. So he got some paper and pen and starting writing this... "Lessons Learned About Women"
He then went on to write:
1) Women don't see mice on the stairs as friendly visitors. Even if they're cute chubby little guys. (They may even send you trampling through the snow in your pajamas, toothbrush in hand, to kill it.
2) Bobby Pins are everywhere except where they should be!!!
I couldn't disagree with either of those...how true they are! But I wanted to contribute some lessons of my own. So I started writing.
"Lessons Learned About Men"
1) Ladies, you better make sure when you're referring to a "video game" system, that you don't always say "Nintendo". Apparently it's different, and it's a big deal.
2) No matter how confident men seem to be, they will always be "proving" their manliness. (after writing this one day, Taylor said "You got that right!" as he was flexing his muscles...boys will be boys.)
1 comment:
I definitely had to be educated about video games, too! That's so funny! And I'm curious...what about church got Taylor thinking about that? Sounds like a pretty entertaining Sunday School class :)
Post a Comment