Sunday, January 24

Books Books Books

Do you guys remember AR points??? Arrghh...I get stressed and bugged just thinking about it. For those of you who don't know about this torture, it's a point system with reading. Each book is worth a certain amount of points, and each student needs to reach a certain number. Oh and the worst part? After reading the book, you had to take a quiz that had seriously LAME questions about the book to see how many points you would earn. I could NEVER get my needed points. Usually I would take quizzes on books I had just heard of or seen the movie (I'm SO glad Harry Potter came out when I was in Jr. High) Anyway, i'm not much of a reader. However, if I get my hands on a good book, I absolutely love it. My current read...
The Hunger Games
I'm actually on the second one now. I can't quit reading! It's so good. I'm glad the 3rd one is coming out in August...i can't wait. :)
I updated on me and Tay on my Photo Journal blog. Click here to see.

2 comments:

Jimyl Redmon said...

i read that book too! its a crazy idea huh..i heard they are making it into a movie too :)

Rachel said...

AR points are awful!!!!
(but I'm glad that you're enjoying your new books. That makes me happy!)