Monday, January 18

A little cheering up

Taylor hasn't been feeling very well the past few days, and so it's been a little lonely. He needs to sleep and get better, but it leaves me to entertain myself haha. So what do I do? Play around with my ipod and get on youtube. I found this video, and I was laughing my butt off! It is so funny. Make sure to watch the whole thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHA this makes me laugh so hard every time I see it. I'm sorry Taylor's not feeling well, tell him to feel better!

The Romney Family said...

Oh my gosh, Heidi, seriously I was peeing my pants watching this. It's especially funny for me because I've seen both my younger brother and sister under the effects of such drugs after major dental operations, and holy cow, THEY ARE HILARIOUS. "Why is this happening to me?!?" haha