Wednesday, June 30

Photography

Instead of my photo journal or a 365, I am just focusing on a new photography project. I found a website that is just what I was looking for to teach me how to become a better photographer. I needed a place to compile all of my "Assignments" so I started a blog for it. Here's is my second post of the blog. Guys, photography is hard! So just give me some lovin and smile at my embarrassing attempts. :)
:::::
I am trying to treat this photography website as an "on-line class". However... if that's the case, i'm failing. I'm busy and I haven't done it too much lately. (yeah, I just started). I did do several "weekly assignments" a couple saturdays ago, and it was so much fun! Here are a couple of the assignments, as well as some other photos.
-Summer Lovin-
-A Book By It's Cover-
-Plum Tree-
-Soft Flower- ::Still Life Assignment::
-The Unknown-
-Cafe- ::'Dutch' Assignment::
-Storm- ::High Contrast Assignment::
-Field-

3 comments:

Rosie Boren said...

these look great

Rachel said...

Heidi these pics are beautiful! You've found some very vibrant colors. I love the one with the red brick and the windows. I also like the titles of your photos, especially your title "a book by its cover"

The Byrd Family said...

Heidi!! Every single one of those is stunning - truly. You have such natural ability, and I'm excited for you to take this class and learn more. So...what can I do for you in exchange for some great pics of my kids? Clean your house? Cook you dinner? I'll do anything!