a girl?! really?! oh my goodness I am so so so incredibly happy for you both! I would call you right now but it's a little late for that. I'll probably call you sometime tomorrow though, I need to see you! ah so happy for you :)
Heidi, congratulations!!! That's wonderful news. Little girls are the best. :) (Of course, I'm kind of biased--I'm sure little boys are the best, too!) I hope you're feeling ok and getting plenty of rest. Can't wait to hear more. You guys will be AMAZING parents.
Heidi! I just found out you were expecting on Monday and I didn't hear it was a GIRL until today. I'm so thrilled for you. What a good parents you and Taylor will be. Be sure to send me lots and lots of pictures!
YAY!!!! Based on a survey of all little boys in our house, Taylor is going to be pretty dang popular as a Daddy, and you will be a remarkable Mother, Heid!
12 comments:
congrats!!!! i am so excited for you!!!!!!!
a girl?! really?! oh my goodness I am so so so incredibly happy for you both! I would call you right now but it's a little late for that. I'll probably call you sometime tomorrow though, I need to see you! ah so happy for you :)
congrats girly!!! thats so exciting and fun!!! keep us all posted!
Hooray! I am so excited for you! You two are going to be great parents! We're always excited for a new niece!
Congrats guys! that's awesome! I'm so excited for you!
Heidi I am so excited for you! Being a mom is the BEST!!
Heidi, congratulations!!! That's wonderful news. Little girls are the best. :) (Of course, I'm kind of biased--I'm sure little boys are the best, too!) I hope you're feeling ok and getting plenty of rest. Can't wait to hear more. You guys will be AMAZING parents.
Heidi! I just found out you were expecting on Monday and I didn't hear it was a GIRL until today. I'm so thrilled for you. What a good parents you and Taylor will be. Be sure to send me lots and lots of pictures!
YOUR HAVING A BABY! :)
So fun! Congratulations!!
i'm so excited for you guys! congratulations that is so awesome and i'm so happy for you! keep us posted.
xoxo
YAY!!!! Based on a survey of all little boys in our house, Taylor is going to be pretty dang popular as a Daddy, and you will be a remarkable Mother, Heid!
Post a Comment