...20 weeks...
- Yes I am showing now, there is no hiding it.
- I am half way done! Gone by sooo fast and sooo slow.
- Right now I don't even feel pregnant. I know I look it, but I don't feel it. No more morning sickness, not as tired, and no more acne.
- I feel her kick all the time now. It's the most amazing and weirdest feeling at the same time.
- Taylor always speaks to our little girl at night. I'm falling in love all over again.
- Taylor felt her for the first time last week, seeing his face was the best.
- I can smell everything....a mile away!
- Yes, i've been a little moody. Ask Taylor, he may say a lot. But I think i've done pretty well!
- LADIES ONLY: I've already changed a full (almost more) cup size. It's been a pleasant symptom. :)
- I have been loving salad with bleu cheese, pizza, and candy. Healthy start, right? Don't worry, all things in moderation.
- I haven't really had any intense cravings yet. Taylor keeps crossing his fingers.
7 comments:
so exciting girl! congratulations again!! and you still look skinny like always!
xoxo, jamie
Hey! Congratulations! Hope the 2nd half goes well!
I am so jealous! You definitely don't look pregnant!!
I am glad that things are going well! I am so excited for you!! Do you know for sure that it is a girl? Rachel said something about not knowing for sure.
Ha! Heidi I was expecting a real belly. You are so tiny. But so cute! Thanks for fulfilling my request ;)
P.S. I was shocked when you said you are loving bleu cheese. Blehk!
Heidi! Thats so exciting...im so happy for you. You look so so cute! Congrats girl :) BTW: LOVE Bleu Cheese! lol
You are adorable
What a fun post! Hooray for being half-way! I like your little baby bump :)
Post a Comment