::23 weeks::

- I'm getting worried....look how much i've grown in 3 weeks! Yikes. I hope this rate doesn't continue.
- We got our first 3D ultrasound last week. It was so fun! I love looking at my little girl.
- My belly button is starting to get flat, that's how much room she's taking up!
- I've decided on the colors for the nursery. Stay tuned :) It might change. But i've gotten a few things for it and it makes it so fun.
- Taylor hates my body pillow. He is jealous of how much I cuddle with it now :) But I can't sleep without it. (Or with it really for that matter...sleep is a thing of the past)
- Her kicks are a lot stronger now. I just look down at my belly and can see the kicks. It's so funny, i love it!
- I no longer have ANY coordination. Snow doesn't help. I fell three times on the way to the car. Classic. Except it's not as funny when you have a babe in your tummy. Any sudden movement= o.u.c.h.
- I'm going shopping for my first maternity clothes this saturday. Is that okay that i'm freaking out? I'm pregnant. I really am.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, you are so cute!
I love you belly!! it grew fast but it's so so cute :)
Oh look at you and your belly! :) we need to get together...yes we both have been saying this..its just needs to happen now!
So fun! Good luck with everything...and watch out for that ice. I'm surprised I haven't fallen yet.
CUTE!! I can't wait to meet your little girl!!
I love these posts! And even though you hope to not get huge, isn't it fun that it's obvious you're pregnant now? I am so, so excited for you. And I hope you love your maternity clothes...I like mine better than my real clothes - so comfortable :)
And...what are your colors???
Post a Comment