(disclaimer: This photo is from week 31. I don't think i've grown much since, but i will be posting one for week 32. Until then, here is my cheating photo.)
- 8 more weeks to go! That's only 8 weeks...yeah. So soon!
- Last week in the ultrasound she was breech position. She still hasn't turned from what I can tell. We tell her every night to please turn. Dr. D says it's a possibility, but says she's pretty compact in there and looks comfortable with where she's at. I don't want a C-section. This has been the only bad news so far. But we are so blessed, because if I have to have a c-section, this is just about the best reason to need one. Mama and Baby are still healthy even in breech!
- Bending over is no longer something my body can do. Shaving is hilariously hard, and it's just getting harder. Poor Taylor :)
- My hair has grown very long (for me) since i've been pregnant! I've loved it.
- I filled out my birthing plan for the big day! Lots of things to think about....delivery is coming soon!
2 comments:
Go to spinningbabies to find things to do to turn her. Also, I've heard that a reclining position makes your babies breech. And sitting crossed legged opens the hips and encourages them to turn. Also, request a external cephalic version from your doc if all else fails. Good luck! You are cute as ever!
When my little brother was breech my mom's doctor had her do the cat stretch (yoga) and that did the trick! Hopefully one of these methods will work :)
Post a Comment