We went to Bear Lake over Labor Day with the Norton's. As you can see, it was beautiful up there!
Leah had just learned her new yoga move, Warrior. She loves to show that off! She's so serious about it, it's funny.
She loved the lake and could have stayed out there all day. Too bad it was rainy and cooler weather, but it was perfect weather to go outside and play some flag football and play at the park.
Our backyard view right now. I am falling in love with fall. I've never loved it as much as this year. Having a view like this sure helps.
Many of you heard about Leah's incident with eating the top of a red pencil. Not the proudest mama moment... but it made for some cute pictures!
Taylor has somehow convinced Leah that mate is delicious! She loves it! I can't quite figure it out... it tastes like grass and dirt. She also has been way into wearing her sunglasses. She constantly slides them up on her forehead to see better, and then back down to look cool. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment