{Look how cute he is!}
Congratulations to me and Tay! It's our one month anniversary today and i'm just a very excited girl! The last month has been a very happy road for us. Taylor is the best husband I could ever ask for. He does everything for me and I am extremely grateful for him! I have a lot to live up to, being his wife and all. But luckily, he's so patient with me while i'll learn to serve better, live better, and love better. I just love him a lot and wanted everyone to know! He's so cute and makes me laugh all the time! We have so much fun together! We seriously enjoy anything together. I mean, we draw each other with our eyes closed for family night...haha (see our project 365 blog). Ah, i'm just so happy we're married!
2 comments:
Congratulations on one month! You two are adorable!
You're still twitterpated :) It never has to go away - it's wonderful!
Post a Comment