Saturday, May 23

Boys in the Schmutz familiy??? no way...

Yes! It's true! The Schmutz family actually now has boys! How exciting! My Dad, of course, had his beautiful wife and 5 girls... a girl dog, 2 girl hamsters, another girl dog, and our fish were probably even girls! Then us girls started getting husbands, haha. So he was happy with that cause he finally had some boys in the house! But never boys with his blood. And then my sister had a baby...yes, a girl! Then my other sister had a baby...girl! I think by this time my Dad was giving up ever passing on his genes to a boy. Well, it finally happened! TWICE! March 31st my sister Heather had a little boy named Matthew Steven, he is adorable! I can't believe his smile! Just take a look and tell me if this doesn't melt your heart! He's SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet him! It's just a few weeks away!
Following the exciting birth of Matthew, my sister Stephanie had a DARLING little boy named Cameron Anthony. He came three weeks early (i think??) so it was quite a surprise! It was perfect timing though, cause it was the weekend we were in Kaysville for Elder Norton. So we were able to go see him and help watch Addie Mei. I love Cam's face! He looks like a man already. He just already has his own features, not just like the normal baby face you think of, ya know? I just have like one picture of his face, and the picture for sure doesn't capture his sweet little man features, but this will have to do until I get a better one.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Our nephews are so handsome!

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Heidi, I'm so excited that you guys have a blog! Its so cute! We'll have to add it so we can keep up with whats going on in the lives of the cutest newlywed couple around! Hope you guys are doing great!