Heidi - who is that adorable baby, and will you take pictures of my kids when we're in Utah for Christmas!?
Wait a second...is that Cameron! Holy Smokes! If it is, I"m so embarrassed! I was looking at your other blog, and he totally has Anthony's eyes, so it must be. Don't tell him! I am ashamed...
Wait...I looked again, and I don't recognize the house, so maybe it isn't Cameron. Please enlighten me :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Heidi - who is that adorable baby, and will you take pictures of my kids when we're in Utah for Christmas!?
Wait a second...is that Cameron! Holy Smokes! If it is, I"m so embarrassed! I was looking at your other blog, and he totally has Anthony's eyes, so it must be. Don't tell him! I am ashamed...
Wait...I looked again, and I don't recognize the house, so maybe it isn't Cameron. Please enlighten me :)
Post a Comment