Sunday, January 2

.::28 weeks::.

  • I'm officially into my 3rd trimester, only 12 more weeks to go! (I'm hoping only ten more weeks to go, that sounds much more doable.)
  • I wore a normal skirt today to church, and I will NEVER do that again, haha. Only maternity skirts/dresses from here on out. My babe was so mad at me! She was very squished.
  • We've set up her dresser, changing table, swing, and carseat. It's so much fun to have a nursery in our apartment.
  • Weirdest Pregnancy Moment to Date: I had to (and have multiple times since) sleep with ice packs around my hands because they get so hot.. not even kidding. How weird is that. :) They feel like they're on fire!
  • We have most likely decided on a name. I can't commit 100% yet, but I think we have it.
  • After next appointment, I go again in 3 weeks, then 2 weeks, then every week. I'm getting close!
  • My new goal: Work out 3 times per week. I have lost all muscle tone, and i'm going to get it back! Even before she's born.
  • Luckily I haven't expanded much more since last post. I was VERY worried!
  • I love her. I just want to play with her. :)

3 comments:

Marissa And Jesse said...

yah! you posted again! I always look forward to them. You don't look as big in that picture..maybe it is the black..I bet you feel real big though. I miss ya hope things are going great! :)

Sydney said...

You haven't grown at all! Wow thats crazy. So cute. That hot hand thing is hilarious, I've never heard of that happening before. Hope the delivery goes well!

Rachel said...

Cute :) I saw your half-done nursery and loved it, I can't wait to see the whole thing!